We're excited to bring back Music in the Meadow this summer! Come early for games and disc golf and stick around for the music in our meadow! Enjoy dinner from Ricochet Food Truck. No outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Saturdays 6 - 9pm unless otherwise noted.
Jul 24 | Michael McSherry
Sounds from the 70's, and a little bit of old Country with an acoustic guitar, voice, and harmonica is what you are in for with Michael McSherry. Performing original songs inspired by the 70's and covers including artists such as Neil Young & Bob Dylan, you are certain to have a peaceful, easy feeling from simpler times with McSherry's music.
Sunday Jul 25 | Full Blast - 3:30PM
Full Blast is a Reno based Cover Band playing Funk, Soul, R&B, Neo-Soul and Jazz, with a variety of Singers and Musicians led by Cliff Porter of Jelly Bread!
Jul 31 | Hip Shakers
Hip Shakers is a group deeply rooted in the blues, rock and jammin' jazz. Showcasing a healthy dose of hip-shakin' originals blended with their favorite grooves, Hip Shakers will intensify your love of music. With a driving rhythm section, powerhouse interwoven guitars and an often satirical touch to vocals, Hip Shakers moves your body in ways you'll find both new and timeless.
Aug 14 | Sneaky Creatures
Sneaky Creatures is a mischievous alt-gypsy swing septet from Kings Beach, CA, and they have been creeping into the North Lake Tahoe music scene with their unusual blend of rock, jazz, and dixieland funk.
Aug 28 | Big Mable & the Portholes
Long thought to be the band that went down with the Titanic, Big Mable and the Portholes have emerged from Davy Jones' Locker with the sole mission of blowing socks off the ankles of landlubbers. Specializing in face melting songs of the sea, Big Mable is a bit like the Beatles meeting the Temptations while fighting Blackbeard. Get ready to soak in the atmosphere as the band takes its audience on a nautical voyage through a musical fun bath of sea shanties, pub tunes and sing alongs.
Sept 4 | Metal Echo
Metal Echo is a female-fronted rock cover band. They'll perform their favorite songs from the past four decades from artists like Metallica, Soundgarden, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Dio, Guns N' Roses, Alice in Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Stone Temple Pilots, Black Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, Deftones, Tool, Judas Priest and more! Metal Echo has performed with the founders of Seattle grunge—Mud Honey.
Sept 25 | Cory Branan
Cory Branan has proven himself as a top-notch songwriter, and a hyperdynamic performer with the ability to fingerpick finer than ‘60s Greenwich Village folkies and brutally strum like a proto punk shredder.
Be sure to sign up to receive our enews or follow us on Facebook to get music updates. Cheers!
Please note: We do not allowing camping at the brewery but there are some great options nearby. Plumas Eureka State Park is the closest. Here's some info on additional nearby camping options:
Previous Performances at The Lair
- Jul 3 | The Tens
- Jul 17 | Mike McQuinn
- Jun 26 - 86 Proof
- Jun 12 - Jack Danny
- Sept 7 - me&you, Sacramento
- Sept 1 - Metal Echo, Carson City
- Aug 24 - Lumbercat, Quincy
- Aug 17 - The Midnight Dip, Davis
- July 27 - Hip Shakers
- July 26 - Jack Danny, Blairsden
- July 13 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- July 6 - Los Pinguos, Buenos Aires
- June 29 - Nathan Ignacio, Modesto
- June 23 - Cory Branan, Nashville
- June 15 - Lost Sierra Ramblers, Quincy
- June 8 - Horsemouth, North Lake Tahoe
- May 26 - me&you, Sacramento
- August 31 - Jack Danny
- August 17 - Failure Machine, Reno
- August 10 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- July 27 - Mel & Gia, Reno
- July 13 - Nathan Ignacio, Modesto
- July 4 - Pope Paul and the Illegals, Santa Ana
- June 23 - Cory Branan, Nashville, TN
- June 16 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento
- June 9 - Metal Echo, Carson City
- May 26 - Free Peoples, Bay Area
- October 21 - All Good Funk Alliance, Alexandria, VA
- October 7 - Failure Machine, Reno
- September 24 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- August 20 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- October 10 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento