LIVE MUSIC AT THE LAIR
Come early for games and disc golf and stick around for the music in our meadow! No outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
2019 Music Schedule
- 13 - Saturday at 6pm - The Tens, Los Angeles
The Tens began as a busking band and spent its formative years refining their raw, funky, soul sound on the corners of L.A.’s most iconic intersections.
- 26 - Friday at 6pm - Jack Danny, Blairsden
Jack is a local singer and songwriter who has been playing music professionally for over 20 years. Jack began his solo career in 2015 and plays outlaw country and folk rock.
- 17 - Saturday at 6pm - The Midnight Dip, Davis
This 5-piece band from Davis has a double-keyboard combo and is funky and soulful and their messages are refreshing and relatable, confronting gender stereotypes and promoting body positivity.
- 24 - Saturday at 6pm - Lumbercat, Quincy
Lumbercat plays its own brand of Woodroots Rock music blending rock, blues, folk, reggae, jazz, rap for a groovy, funky sound sure to get you on your feet.
- 1 - Sunday at 6pm - Metal Echo, Carson City
Metal Echo is a female-fronted rock cover band. They'll perform their favorite songs from the past four decades from artists like Metallica, Soundgarden, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Dio, Guns N' Roses, Alice in Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Stone Temple Pilots, Black Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, Deftones, Tool, Judas Priest and more! Metal Echo has performed with the founders of Seattle grunge—Mud Honey.
- 7 - Saturday at 6pm - me&you, Sacramento
Brother and sister, Connor & Karlee Hormell, make up the indie folk/pop duo me&you. The duo blends their folk, Americana and country roots influences to create a wall of sound on stage.
Please note: We do not allowing camping at the brewery but there are some great options nearby. Plumas Eureka State Park is the closest. Here's some info on additional nearby camping options:
Previous Performances at The Lair
- July 6 - Los Pinguos, Buenos Aires
- June 29 - Nathan Ignacio, Modesto
- June 23 - Cory Branan, Nashville
- June 15 - Lost Sierra Ramblers, Quincy
- June 8 - Horsemouth, North Lake Tahoe
- May 26 - me&you, Sacramento
- August 31 - Jack Danny
- August 17 - Failure Machine, Reno
- August 10 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- July 27 - Mel & Gia, Reno
- July 13 - Nathan Ignacio, Modesto
- July 4 - Pope Paul and the Illegals, Santa Ana
- June 23 - Cory Branan, Nashville, TN
- June 16 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento
- June 9 - Metal Echo, Carson City
- May 26 - Free Peoples, Bay Area
- October 21 - All Good Funk Alliance, Alexandria, VA
- October 7 - Failure Machine, Reno
- September 24 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- August 20 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- October 10 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento