LIVE MUSIC AT THE LAIR
Come early for games and disc golf and stick around for the music in our meadow! No outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Wednesday, July 4, 6PM - Pope Paul and the Illegals, Santa Ana
Their style combines most elements of Americana music including rockabilly, psychobilly, swing, country, honky-tonk, blues, and rock n roll. They bring a fun, high-energy show guaranteed to get crowds dancing and having a great time.
- Friday, July 13, 6PM - Nathan Ignacio, Modesto
Nathan is a one-man band who finds inspiration in the old sounds of blues, folk and Americana. He plays his own songs and favorite covers.
- Friday, July 27, 6PM - Mel & Gia, Reno
Mel Wade and Gia Torcaso are a duo based in Reno who began playing together in 2014. Mel and Gia blend together their diverse music backgrounds to create a beautiful folk-pop sound.
- Friday, August 10, 6PM - The Tens, Los Angeles
The Tens began as a busking band and spent its formative years refining their raw, funky, soul sound on the corners of L.A.’s most iconic intersections. This will be The Tens third appearance at the brewery—if you missed the other two shows, you definitely should mark the calendar for this one!
- Friday, August 17, 6PM - Failure Machine, Reno
This trio is on a soul crusade not unlike the Blues Brothers but with a grungier, old school rhythm & blues reboot and the collective spirits of Jon Spencer, the Commitments, Amy Winehouse, Ray Charles and Janis Joplin coursing through their gig-hardened veins. But that’s not the end of the story, here we have a band that will turn out a great modern soul rabble rouser and then, with a flick of a wrist, pull off a superb reworking of a Drake chart topper.
- Friday, August 31, 6PM - Jack Danny, with special guest Scott Arthur
Jack Danny is a singer/songwriter/drummer who's been playing professionally since 1995. After touring around the world with various bands, Danny returned to Blairsden where he started his solo career playing Outlaw Country/Folk Rock. His unique sound and kick drum always make for a good time.
Please note: We do not allowing camping at the brewery but there are some great options nearby. Plumas Eureka State Park is the closest. Here's some info on additional nearby camping options:
Previous Performances at The Lair
- June 23 - Cory Branan, Nashville, TN
- June 16 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento
- June 9 - Metal Echo, Carson City
- May 26 - Free Peoples, Bay Area
- October 21 - All Good Funk Alliance, Alexandria, VA
- October 7 - Failure Machine, Reno
- September 24 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- August 20 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- October 10 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento