We're excited to bring back Music in the Meadow this summer! Come early for games and disc golf and stick around for the music in our meadow! Enjoy dinner from Ricochet Food Truck. No outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Saturdays 6 - 9pm.
Jun 12 | Jack Danny
Jack is a local singer and songwriter who has been playing music professionally for over 20 years. Jack began his solo career in 2015 and plays outlaw country and folk rock.
Jun 26 | 86 Proof
86 Proof takes a good helping of bluegrass, turns it to jamgrass, mixes in some rock, a bit of funk, a little country, and what do you get. Unique and original "boot-stomping" music from Plumas County.
Jul 3 | The Tens
The Tens began as a busking band and spent its formative years refining their raw, funky, soul sound on the corners of L.A.’s most iconic intersections.
Jul 17 | Mike McQuinn and Pints for Pups
Mike McQuinn has been entertaining audiences for nearly 15 years with his unique live-looped versions of fun songs that you'll know and love. A portion of all sales will go to High Sierra Animal Rescue.
Jul 31 | Hip Shakers
Hip Shakers is a group deeply rooted in the blues, rock and jammin' jazz. Showcasing a healthy dose of hip-shakin' originals blended with their favorite grooves, Hip Shakers will intensify your love of music. With a driving rhythm section, powerhouse interwoven guitars and an often satirical touch to vocals, Hip Shakers moves your body in ways you'll find both new and timeless.
Aug 14 | Sneaky Creatures
Sneaky Creatures is a mischievous alt-gypsy swing septet from Kings Beach, CA, and they have been creeping into the North Lake Tahoe music scene with their unusual blend of rock, jazz, and dixieland funk.
Aug 25 | Full Blast
Full Blast is a Reno based Cover Band playing Funk, Soul, R&B, Neo-Soul and Jazz, with a variety of Singers and Musicians led by Cliff Porter of Jelly Bread!
Aug 28 | Big Mable & the Portholes
Long thought to be the band that went down with the Titanic, Big Mable and the Portholes have emerged from Davy Jones' Locker with the sole mission of blowing socks off the ankles of landlubbers. Specializing in face melting songs of the sea, Big Mable is a bit like the Beatles meeting the Temptations while fighting Blackbeard. Get ready to soak in the atmosphere as the band takes its audience on a nautical voyage through a musical fun bath of sea shanties, pub tunes and sing alongs.
Sept 4 | Metal Echo
Metal Echo is a female-fronted rock cover band. They'll perform their favorite songs from the past four decades from artists like Metallica, Soundgarden, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Dio, Guns N' Roses, Alice in Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Stone Temple Pilots, Black Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, Deftones, Tool, Judas Priest and more! Metal Echo has performed with the founders of Seattle grunge—Mud Honey.
Sept 25 | Cory Branan
Cory Branan has proven himself as a top-notch songwriter, and a hyperdynamic performer with the ability to fingerpick finer than ‘60s Greenwich Village folkies and brutally strum like a proto punk shredder.
Be sure to sign up to receive our enews or follow us on Facebook to get music updates. Cheers!
Please note: We do not allowing camping at the brewery but there are some great options nearby. Plumas Eureka State Park is the closest. Here's some info on additional nearby camping options:
Previous Performances at The Lair
- Sept 7 - me&you, Sacramento
- Sept 1 - Metal Echo, Carson City
- Aug 24 - Lumbercat, Quincy
- Aug 17 - The Midnight Dip, Davis
- July 27 - Hip Shakers
- July 26 - Jack Danny, Blairsden
- July 13 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- July 6 - Los Pinguos, Buenos Aires
- June 29 - Nathan Ignacio, Modesto
- June 23 - Cory Branan, Nashville
- June 15 - Lost Sierra Ramblers, Quincy
- June 8 - Horsemouth, North Lake Tahoe
- May 26 - me&you, Sacramento
- August 31 - Jack Danny
- August 17 - Failure Machine, Reno
- August 10 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- July 27 - Mel & Gia, Reno
- July 13 - Nathan Ignacio, Modesto
- July 4 - Pope Paul and the Illegals, Santa Ana
- June 23 - Cory Branan, Nashville, TN
- June 16 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento
- June 9 - Metal Echo, Carson City
- May 26 - Free Peoples, Bay Area
- October 21 - All Good Funk Alliance, Alexandria, VA
- October 7 - Failure Machine, Reno
- September 24 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- August 20 - The Tens, Los Angeles
- October 10 - Joy & Madness, Sacramento